UIS Technology Partners proactively eliminate unplanned downtime with business continuity and disaster recovery plans customized to your needs.
Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Plan
We will conduct a thorough analysis of your company’s current ability to respond to a disaster, such as current procedures to secure mission-critical data, back-up policies, and redundant system technologies.
- Team member responsibilities– help you determine who does what and when
- Notification– what personnel is to be notified in case of disaster
- Data backup policy
- Specification of mission critical data to be backed up
- Back up retention
- Off-site storage procedures
- Redundant system technologies- determine …
- Procedures in the event of natural disaster, fire, flood, power outages, service provider outages etc.
- Alternate locations for remote access
- Recovery Processes
- Guidelines for review and maintenance of BCP/DRP
We will help you prevent unnecessary downtime through a proactive approach to business continuity, and develop a plan for what to do in the event of a catastrophic event. Give you a customized Disaster recovery plan that we will use to restore your business to operational capacity as quickly as possible.
Benefits of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
Anything can happen at any time, and it is best to prepare for minimal loss and plan on getting you back to fulfilling your mission.
– 24/7/365 remote monitoring keeps your system up to date and efficient
- Save time and money
– prevent downtime and stay up and running
- Peace of mind
– systems will remain operational
- Decrease stress
– trust your robust infrastructure to be functional when you need it most, all of the time
- Stress free
– data back-ups and recovery available when you need them most
– regularly scheduled back-ups provide most up to date and viable data
– EVERYTHING is protected and backed up In case of emergency
– we do the heavy lifting
What events do disaster recovery and business continuity plan for?
Telco or Internet outages
Act of terrorism