What is Virtualization?
Server virtualization allows for more than one server to operate on a single piece of hardware.
Why make the move to virtualization? More importantly, why do it with us?
- Most people exploring virtualization are primarily looking for cost savings on server hardware. For us it’s so much more.
- The reliability of every environment we design and implement is based on the concept of complete redundancy. From servers to storage to power to networking, we design a network with multiple host machines that provide back up and stability to your network.
- As fault tolerant and flexible as a Virtual Cluster can be, networking is frequently overlooked. A virtual cluster is only as good as its accessibility. While other companies focus on DR (Disaster Recovery); we are dedicated to DA (Disaster Avoidance). Everything we do in virtualization is about DA.
- No single point of failure
- Cost savings in hardware
- Near perfect uptime – increased availability = greater productivity.
- Easy, fast, and efficient provisioning.
- Savings on foot print (physical space)
- Savings on energy costs
- Savings on IT staffing costs
- Much simpler and safer OS upgrades and data migrations