- Monitoring all server event logs
- Monitoring for proper AV updates and activity
- Monitoring backup status, whether on-site or remote
- Monitoring firewall activity, hack attempts, DOS attacks
- Monitoring system performance
- Monitoring OS patches and Application Patches
- Monitoring disk space
- Monitoring application services
- Monitoring power failure and UPS batteries, server room temperature
device age and warranty tracking
- Roundtrip email monitoring and Blacklist monitoring
- Monitoring of switches
- Monitoring of wireless
- Domain Names
- Cleaning up Temp / Log Files
- Updating OS Patches and Application Patches
- Disk Defragmentation
- Deactivating Dormant User Accounts
- Test backups to verify restore
- Weekly Antivirus Scans
- Firmware Updates
- Update Documentation
- Verify Physical Operating of Devices
Frequently asked questions
Server/Network monitoring is a proactive solution to determine when issues may arise before an outage occurs.
Yes, proactive server/network monitoring is included in all managed services plans. Our support team monitors your servers/network 24/7/365. If the monitoring software detects an issue, our team takes immediate action to resolve the issue.
Just about any device that has an ip address can be monitored. All standard Operating Systems, Windows, MAC, Linux. Any network hardware that allows SNMP, which is almost all Firewalls, switches, routers, wireless, printers, etc. We have also built customized monitoring solutions if you need something more specialized.
We have multiple reporting options, from real time status of your devices/software to weekly, monthly or quarterly reporting. The reports will show historic status of your devices/software.