UIS can provide customized IT support, project management and staff augmentation for Enterprise Level Businesses from San Jose to San Francisco
Large companies with 200 and more employees have in-house IT personnel who provide essential services to the company on a daily basis. At times, however, your IT staff will need to tap skill sets that are not present in-house, or a particular project requires more people than you have on hand. When this situation arises, it is best to hire an IT outsource firm like UIS to augument your internal staff with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). You can think of SMEs as a special team that comes in to do a job discretely, effectively and then moves on. We are often called upon to handle office moves, install new cabling and phone systems, as well as oversee major server upgrades and migrations. We can work directly underneath your existing IT manager, allowing your organization to efficiently handle the task at hand.
Large businesses often face unique hurdles, which can include:
- 24 Hour Network Maintenance – With staff working in other time zones, in remote offices or on business overseas, large companies often need their IT infrastructure to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That is why we offer full 24 / 7 / 365 support and service at an affordable price.
- Planning for growth – UIS can help you implement scalable technologies so that you don’t have to over-invest in IT infrastructure, and instead can expand your systems as needed
- Hosted Services – UIS can host your Microsoft Exchange Server, your VoIP Server, and even your entire office network. Rather than purchase a set of servers at thousands of dollars each, IT Outsourcing San Francisco UIS Technology Partners can host all of your connectivity needs for a low monthly cost. This will save you hardware costs as well as maintenance costs.
- Technology Assessments – UIS can offer your small business a variety of technical assessments, which will allow you to make informed IT decisions.
Some other areas that may be of interest to you include:
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Network Assessments
- Telephone Assessments
- Printer Maintenance Plans
- Desktop Support
- Green IT Assessments
Would you like some more information? Feel free to contact us at any time.