UIS can provide customized IT support, project management and staff augmentation at an affordable rate for businesses with 100+ employees in the Bay Area
Larger companies with 100 to 200 employees often have quality in-house IT personnel who are intimately aware of the needs of the company. At times, however, your IT staff will need to tap skill sets that are not present in-house or the work involved requires more people than you have on hand. When this situation arises, it is best to hire an IT outsource firm like IT Consulting California UIS toaugument your internal staff. Think of us as a special team that comes in to do a job discretely, effectively and then moves on. We are often called upon to handle office moves, install new cabling and phone systems, as well as oversee major server upgrades and migrations. We can work directly underneath your existing IT manager, allowing your organization to efficiently handle the task at hand.
Larger businesses often have unique needs, which can include:
- 24 Hour Network Maintenance – With staff working in other time zones, in remote offices or on business overseas, large companies often need their IT infrastructure to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That is why we offer full 24 / 7 / 365 support and service at an affordable price.
- Planning for growth – UIS can help you implement scalable technologies so that you don’t have to over-invest in IT infrastructure, and instead can expand your systems as needed
- Hosted Services – UIS can host your Microsoft Exchange Server, your VoIP Server, and even your entire office network. Rather than purchase a set of servers at thousands of dollars each, IT Support Bay Area UIS Technology Partners can host all of your connectivity needs for a low monthly cost. This will save you hardware costs as well as maintenance costs.
- Technology Assessments – UIS can offer your small business a variety of technical assessments, which will allow you to make informed IT decisions.
Some other areas that may be of interest to you include:
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Network Assessments
- Telephone Assessments
- Printer Maintenance Plans
- Desktop Support
- Green IT Assessments
Would you like some more information? Feel free to contact us at any time.